Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Raminmo

Truck moves when put in park with Emergency Brake engaged

Mine does that. I always worried I'd hit the wall in the garage because I have to pull in to within about an inch from the wall. I'll have to try the putting into neutral thing.
  2. Raminmo

Recall B2A

Fixed. :)
  3. Raminmo

Recall B2A

Well, I guess I didn't miss the recall after all. I got the recall letter in the mail today. :(
  4. Raminmo

2023 Tow Mirrors to 2022 Non Tow Power Folding Mirrors

Following.... I too want to know what is so bad about the new mirrors that you won't even drive your truck.
  5. Raminmo

8th gear - highway speed?

I played with this on my '24 yesterday. Seems to stay in 7th until I get to about 69 mph then it bumps to 8th.
  6. Raminmo

WTB Fold Flat Floor

I did report the most recent one just now. I could not find the original PM I received. Not sure why it's gone, but I can't report it.
  7. Raminmo

WTB Fold Flat Floor

I keep getting messages from new members telling me to email someone else who is selling a fold flat floor. STOP IT YOU SCAMMERS. Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
  8. Raminmo

Recall B2A

Not sure. I don't remember. I just clicked on a link for the recall and saw it. Sorry I can't be more help.
  9. Raminmo

Recall B2A

I just recently picked up my truck. Lucky my built date is two days after the build end date for the recall. I hope I missed it. Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
  10. Raminmo

WTB Fold Flat Floor

Needs to fit rear of 2024 Big Horn 2500. Thanks!
  11. Raminmo

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Installed some N-Fab Podium steps. Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
  12. Raminmo

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Just picked her up. Loving it. Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk