Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

2022 ram CAT rear filter conversion

Hello all, I’ve been strongly looking at the rear CAT filter conversion from BMP, and was wondering if there was any feedback someone on here had. I have no qualms with the front filter assembley, and love the quality of it, but the rear assembley is a gigantic pain in the ass. Plastic lid...
  2. T

Aftermarket bumpers comparable with 2019+ sensors and factory LED fog lamps.

Recently purchased a new-to-me 2022 optioned out Laramie, and I’m looking into some options for an aftermarket plate bumper for the front. I want a smooth plate bumper that will retain the use of my factory parking sensors, as well as the use of the factory LED fog lamps. I’ve become quite...
  3. T

PPE pan & filter for 68RFE

Hey all, Just checked out the PPE pan underneath the new to me 2022 ram I purchased with 55k miles on it. The pan seems like a quality piece, and I have to assume there is the matching PPE spin on filter underneath. Does anyone have any sort of insight to the quality of these? Read on them...
  4. T

2022 Ram Jenny Craig diet parts.

After dealing with repeated frequent regens with no possible solution in sight, I’ve began going down the rabbit hole of a weight loss program on my 2022 Ram 2500. My state government couldn’t be bothered to care about this issue, and I do not see any sort of testing issues here soon (Wyoming)...
  5. T

2022 68RFE dipstick part number

Recently purchased a new-to-me 2022 ram 2500 with the 6.7/68RFE combo, and it has had the dealer recall for the transmission vent and dipstick done with the insane 15” “dipstick”. I am posting to verify the correct part number for the actual locking dipstick, so that I can drop the pan & change...