Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Extended warranties are aggravating

I’ve only had my truck for 3 months transmission is having issues. It’s a 2018 ram 2500 6.4 hemi, it threw a po838 code low line pressure in transmission. Been hearing a metal to metal and popping noise in it while lightly accelerating. I have an extended warranty with the truck but yet no ram...
  2. L

2018 Ram 2500 6.4 check engine light

Check engine light came on today, and I’ve been hearing a popping and cracking noise only while lightly accelerating. I pulled code po868 low line pressure in transmission checked fluid level it’s full and was just changed three days ago with new filter it’s the 66rfe any ideas?
  3. L

2018 ram 2500 4x4 slt hd 6.4 hemi help identify type of transmission

What type of transmission do I have in my 2018 ram slt hd 2500 6.4 automatic it has no identification numbers on it I’m sure it’s not original transmission in it it has a 15 bolt pan on it is all I can tell any idea
  4. L

2018 hd Ram 2500 slt 6.4 weird metal noise

I have been having an issue, with a weird metal to metal sound. Only seems to happen while slowly, accelerating between 20 to 32 mph. Not sure exactly where it’s coming from, but it seems to only occur when I feel a small shudder from under the truck almost like the transmission or torque...
  5. L

2018 ram 2500 6.4 hemi drag link issue

I had to replace, my drag link last week. I couldn’t get one through the dealer, so the dealer sent me a link,from parks geek for a upgraded version of it. After I installed it, I had to adjust it all the way in and steering wheel is still off. I took it to a shop to see if they could get it...
  6. L

2018 ram 2500 6.4 heat issue

My truck has great heat on passenger side, but Luke warm on driver side, and blows slower on driver side as well. I had it taken to a dealer service center, they ran the diagnostics and said everything was working fine, they only saw a 3 degree difference in temps in both sides. (Which in my...