Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Swap Halogen Headlights and Fog Lights to Reflector LEDs in 2023 HD Ram

Hi all, I know this has been answered before but I’m getting pulled in all different directions and I’m getting sort of desperate here. I received all the parts (two headlights and two fog lights along with the bezel) to do this swap; however, all four local CDJR dealerships are unwilling to...
  2. S

Purchased a 2023 SLT 5500 brand new, nonstop issues. Please advise!

Hi all, I purchased this truck brand new and I’m having issues with the factory 5” radio. I’ll start the truck and it’ll power on with the volume already on. I’ll try to lower it using the dial but that won’t do anything when the truck is started and takes about 30 seconds to actually work and...
  3. S

Swap Halogen Headlight Assemblies to LED for 2023 SLT

Hi all, I know this has been discussed on here before but I’m only asking this because I’m being pulled in all sorts of directions locally when it comes to my 2023 Ram 5500 (not sure if that makes a difference from the 19-21 but that’s what I’m being told). I wanted to swap the halogen...