Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

DashCam wire harness

Hey guys, long time no see. I tried to get ahold of Dongar to purchase the wireharness on severl occasions and no one ever responds. What is everyone using to join the dashcam into the power behind the mirror?
  2. C

Peragon Tonneau Covers.

Hey HD folks, So I just got off the phone with Matt from Peragon after enquiring about cost and shipping to Canuckistan ( @Brutal_HO ) and I asked him if we could get a “group buy discount” and he informed me that although they don’t do “group buys” they do offer a Forum discount! This will...
  3. C

Status Designations

Hey folks, Believe me when I say I have read and reread almost every post for 75+ pages One thing I haven't encountered in the delivery designations is KZ L D Anyone know what the "D" stands for?? Keep it clean folks
  4. C

68RFE recall??

Has anyone heard anyting about this recall? Maybe its affecting the new orders as well?