Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Brewbud

Wiper recall Z08/NHTSA 22V-035

Anybody else get a wiper recall? Has anybody had issues with their wipers?
  2. Brewbud

Wire/connector suppliers

What are some of your favorite places to buy wire and connectors besides Amazon? Most of the wire I see on Amazon is overpriced copper clad wire. I prefer a full copper SXL wire. I have bought from Wiring Depot and Powerwerx for smaller orders and Waytek for larger orders. There was a...
  3. Brewbud

Carli E-Venture shocks with technology developed by SDI

Carli has been testing these with HD Fords for months. They made a few changes but looks like Ford version is out now. Dodge soon I hope. https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collections/carli-e-venture?fbclid=IwAR29Ta8VpulMqke_fz9oUiZfEPWppxPL8aQ3MwCJf1wIVwUv7k30dhM6Dwo
  4. Brewbud

Element Fire Extinguisher holiday special

Element Fire Extinguisher's Holiday special is you are entered into a drawing where your order may be free. I think I would have been happier with just a discount. LOL I ordered anyway. I didn't feel like searching the net for a better deal...
  5. Brewbud

4 Raceline Krank wheels

A friend of mine is selling 4 brand new in the Box RAceline Krank wheels. Specs are on the box in the picture. He is a Jeep shop owner and these were going to be a for a project. Pretty good deal at $850. Especially since prices recently went up and there is no stock around for these. I...
  6. Brewbud

Veteran's Day Goal Zero Discount

Received an email from Goal Zero this morning. They are giving 20% off to Veterans. This is pretty much the same as their Pro Deals. So if you are looking for a GZ product this is the time...
  7. Brewbud

Bravery, risky or misplaced trust?

Well, actually it was just an oops! I have been driving my CP4 equipped 2020 around without my AAA card in my wallet! LOL No worries! No jinx... No jinx... No jinx
  8. Brewbud

My station switched to a Biodiesel blend greater than 20%.

I have been fueling at my local 76 station for many years now. I went to fuel up yesterday and they have switched to a "green" blend of biodiesel. It said the blend exceeded 20% biodiesel. I put my cap back on and left. I don't want any reason for a warranty failure being denied (manual...
  9. Brewbud

Halloween

Anybody else kick it up for Halloween? Our neighborhood is very popular. We can expect between 300-400 kids most years. The kids get candy bars. The adults get libations. We set up a portable 10 tap bar in the driveway. This year has 5 selections as well as Jell-O shots. Menu is rear...
  10. Brewbud

Chassis Unlimited Octane Bumper

Anybody running one of the Chassis Unlimited Octane bumpers? It doesn't seem to stick out as much as some bumpers. I really like the looks but it only fits up to a 12K winch. Wondering if anybody has fit bigger.
  11. Brewbud

And I raise you two tires

When only four tires just won't do it...... LOL https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1132951_the-warlord-is-a-wild-250-000-ram-1500-trx-6x6-ready-for-the-apocalypse
  12. Brewbud

2020 Ford F350 Class Action Lawsuit Over Incorrect Payload labeling

It doesn't look like much of a payload decrease but some are pretty pissed off about it. https://fordauthority.com/2021/06/2020-ford-f-350-class-action-lawsuit-filed-over-incorrect-labeling/
  13. Brewbud

Tailgate launching

The 3rd gens had a problem with the tailgate launching if you were hitting bumps hard offroad. I have seen more than one tailgate ruined. The solution was to add a bed stiffener in the rear corners of the bed, or add a ratchet strap from rear bed pocket to rear bed pocket to keep the bed from...
  14. Brewbud

My Heap

I never started a build thread. I thought I should start recording what I have done to my truck before my memory starts to fail me. Truck: 2020 2500 Laramie CC with the Cummins. Flame Red Night Edition Truck is being built primarily for hitting the deserts of the Southwest and camping. Very...
  15. Brewbud

Ford Trans recall - Ford stepping up

I hope none of the people that jumped ship in the last year bought 2020 Fords. Looks like most of the 2020s will need to have the trannys pulled and serviced. I do have to say Ford is stepping up and taking care of the owners though. This video shows the amount of work that will be needed...
  16. Brewbud

Wire labeler recommendation

Might be an odd question, but what labeler are you guys using to label your wiring? I have been looking at the Dymo Rhino 5200, Brady BMP21-plus, and the Brother Mobile PT-E550W (or PT-500W). I plan to use it to label wires on the truck and wires, fuel lines, levers, etc in a boat's engine...
  17. Brewbud

Mirrors fold at different speeds

My passenger mirror folds in faster than my driver's side mirror. It is driving me crazy, Trip to the dealer maybe? Just kidding. I mean it does happen but it doesn't bother me at all. The truck has just been so damn good I felt I needed to complain about something. I am sure I just jinxed...
  18. Brewbud

Sold my 2007 5.9

Well, I no longer have two red Cummins in my driveway. I sold my 2007. I miss it already. It just sort of happened. Somebody asked in our FB group if there was a low mileage 3rd Gen for sale. I mentioned mine had 117K. Somebody else saw the post and it was gone the next day. I think it...
  19. Brewbud

**SOLD** 20" Night Editon wheels/tires.

20" Night Editon wheels off my 2020. 8000 miles on the set. OEM TPMS included. $1400 Local pick up SoCal area (San Diego County) (Cross posted)
  20. Brewbud

TPMS is strange after new tires/wheels

I had new wheels and tires installed at a local shop. They broke two of my brand new OEM sensors during the install so I still need to return to have them fix them. Here is what is odd. On the way home my system still read the old readings. I expected this since I still had the old...