Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. immersivenc

OEM LED High Beam Quit Working

Anybody had one of their LED high or low beams stop working? I retrofitted my bighorn with the OEM reflector LED housing from RetroShop. Not sure yet if it's the LED driver or the LED in the housing. Really sucks thinking about taking the whole front end apart again to troubleshoot or replace...
  2. immersivenc

Carli/Thuren Leveling Kit Install Cost

Curious what everybody paid to have their leveling kit installed if you used a good shop. I am looking at the Carli with Fox shocks kit, with adjustable track bar and high mount steering stabilizer. The MSRP on the kit is $2,140.00. What should I expect to pay for installation labor?
  3. immersivenc

Price paid for Carli/Thuren leveling kit install

Curious what everybody paid to have their leveling kit installed if you used a good shop. I am looking at the Carli with Fox shocks kit, with adjustable track bar and high mount steering stabilizer. The MSRP on the kit is $2,140.00. What should I expect to pay for installation labor?
  4. immersivenc

My second 4.5 Gen HD

After about a year in a ‘21 GMC 2500 Denali, I traded it in for $10k more than I paid for it and picked up a ‘22 Big Horn. My last RAM was a ‘20 Laramie but the CP4 issues scared me and I got rid of it. These days with the price of diesel so high I bought RAV4 to drive most of the time and...
  5. immersivenc

High Mileage Cummins, Anyone?

I know they’re out there. Anyone with a high(er) or above average mileage 4.5 Gen 6.7 Cummins here? Curious of your build date and if you’ve had any fuel system issues. Maybe the grenading CP4 Fuel Pumps are simply a bad batch?
  6. immersivenc

Well... I bought one. NC

I would have told you you were crazy if you said I'd be in another RAM. My 2019 1500 let me down so badly two years ago and having to hire an attorney to get out of it I figured that was it for me. But here we are again. Hope this one is a great one! Also never would have gone for the black but...
  7. immersivenc

Thinking about pulling the trigger... would you do it?

Some may recognize me from the 1500 page. I had one a couple years ago I had to lemon out. I've had 2 years in a Silverado and am looking at possibly going back to RAM and getting a 2500 Laramie. MSRP is $73,340 Dealer is at $65,103 + TTL. Good price? Based on the MSRP thread it looks pretty...