Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. flan

Brake stand on 68rfe

I haven’t tried, as my teens and 20s are well over. But I do believe it’s by design it won’t let you apply the brake and the throttle at the same time. I’m pretty sure if you do it a message about service throttle may even pop up, but it’s been a while since I saw a post like this. Someone once...
  2. flan

Excessive Regen Solution

What year is the truck? It may still have warranty.
  3. flan

Should I trade in '21 1500 EcoDiesel Laramie for '24 2500 Cummins Laramie?

Keep the eco. Does what you need it to, gets better empty mileage and if it’s not already, it’s closer to being paid off. Simple choice if you ask me.
  4. flan

Starting issues after driving through bad storm.

Original batteries? Also who tested them, and how?
  5. flan

Beware of the new Cummins 6.7

This threads a bit old, but had some pretty good predictions.
  6. flan

Terrible Towing pics thread

These u-haul pics always remind me of:
  7. flan

Lets see what you are towing!

I have a 04 tdi 5sp with 262k I ran for the last 90k but the body is beat. Engine is great rebuilt 02J trans with 20k on it. This has the 1.8 and auto. Body is pretty decent for a 171k mile northeast car. It should be a fun project to swap drivetrains over spare time in the summer. Get back to...
  8. flan

Frequent Regen 2020 6.7

How long were they committed to sticking with B2 when you spoke, is it possible they switched things up state mandated or no? It seems strange this started so quick after a fuel up when you had logged tons of miles with only 24’s.
  9. flan

Transmission dipstick

Yes. There is a updated recall part that includes a new full length locking dipstick. https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2022/RCMN-22V835-6783.pdf
  10. flan

VRT?
  11. flan

Nused hooptie. It doesn’t have a TDI in it. Yet.
  12. flan

JScan Remote Start (Truck Honks but No Start)

I read on past threads you have to drive it over 30mph before the remote start will work. I’m not sure if that’s with a new fob or fresh remote start install but it’s worth a shot.
  13. flan

Antifreeze leak on 2020 RAM 3500 6.7 engine

Have you seen it coming from the ac condensate drain tube pictured in the photo?
  14. flan

Another perfect trip

Trip report!