Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. flan

OEM alternate chassis fuel filter

Saw a interesting post from Genos garage, there’s a bit of a shortage on the oem chassis mount filter. Apparently there’s a mopar made/approved in house chassis filter available, at least that’s the way I read it. Check it out...
  2. flan

CONGRATS “MR. JANUARY”

You know who you are. (So do we) Congrats @AH64ID!
  3. flan

Ahhh the struggle...

Don’t you just hate it when that happens
  4. flan

Anyone running this motor oil?

It seems like they have designed it for tier 4 emissions vehicles, it reads well, maybe the guys with the excessive regens should give it a shot. If one of the guys on here with DPF soot monitoring equipment ran it, it would be interesting to see a back to back on another oil like T6. Low ash...
  5. flan

Tray bed? Tray bed.

Schwing... https://www.aev-conversions.com/vehicles/prospector-xl-tray-bed/?fbclid=IwAR1EyktbeEkYbzcHXkcVObO9BHoGadrFtOj9eEukdq_HQjmVLSfd7sNlwlg&fs=e&s=cl
  6. flan

(Rumor) Ram locking down ecm’s of 19-21’s?

I’ve been seeing chatter of recent reflashes from Ram basically locking down the ecm like the 22s have come from the factory. Info is kinda random and sparse but posting this as a heads up of a possible issue for those tuned and still need to go for their CP4.2 recall.
  7. flan

Just a heads up...

This message has been popping up more frequently when clicking on posts to read. No other forums or webpages give me the error. Anyone else with the same experience? Page could not be loaded The requested page could not be loaded. Check your internet connection and try again. Certain browser...
  8. flan

PW winch wiring question

I’m wiring my winch and would like it fused at the battery for many reasons. I’d imagine the factory winch is fused somehow, anyone got a idea of where ram pulled the positive feed from?
  9. flan

New wheel+tires, with new TPMS also...

Hi all, I ordered some wheels and tires from custom offset and they should be in soon. I ordered them with the TPMS sensors they offer. My question is what has your experience been, will they link up with the truck or will I need to have them programmed at a tire shop to link up with the system...
  10. flan

What I learned today bed style 2019+

I had a oopsie with my dropped tailgate and maneuvering my equipment trailer around. Trailer won. Headed over to car-part.com website to see what was available for takeoffs with my color and found one in new condition. It’s in the armpit of the east coast aka Jersey but my local yard in CT...
  11. flan

Preventing rusted out bedsides

So I look inside the wheel wells and notice holes, assumingely vent holes or rinse out holes take your pick. Reach around in them and there is foam between the 2 panels. I feel leaving these holes open will allow road debris, salt, sand, water, etc. to collect in there and in the usual time...