Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. IronByron

Cummins cyber monday sale

https://shop.cummins.com is having a sale today, 20% off. They have Fleetguard fuel and oil filters in stock. Valvoline oil in stock as well (10W30 and 5W40). The discount code is "CYBER20" and I believe it is today only. Free shipping on orders over $35 too.
  2. IronByron

Battery tray swamp water

Any reason I shouldn’t drill drain holes in the battery tray? I had no idea I was growing vegetables in my engine bay.
  3. IronByron

One of many lighting upgrades/additions

I had added under hood lights but didn’t like using an upfitter switch for them (plus with the other upgrades in the works I needed those switches for more important things). Decided to use some parts left over from another project and added a switch under the hood. (It’s fused and uses a relay)
  4. IronByron

Column Shift Lever boot torn

Does anyone know of the part number for the column shifter boot on the 2019 HD Rams? The rubber has been flaking off of mine and it now has some tears in it. I can't seem to find one in all the mopar parts lookup places I usually look (it's literally missing from the official Mopar parts list...
  5. IronByron

Pinch above stock

I would have loved to gone bigger but these still worked out great. Toyo Open Country AT3’s in 295/60R20 size on stock setup. Only raised my height a 1/4 inch (thankfully in my case). Very happy with them. No change in feel or noise from the previous (terrible) Firestone Transforce AT’s.
  6. IronByron

Naked Ram 3500+ DRW

Saw this in the Indianapolis Convention Center today, they are getting ready for a commercial truck trade show. Wish I could have taken a ton of photos for my own reference in the future!
  7. IronByron

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

I thought I would start a thread around caps (or whatever you prefer to call them) so folks could get an idea of what everyone is using on the 2019 and up. After some internal debate and skepticism I ended up going with a Softopper and couldn’t be happier. It’s the best of both worlds as far as...
  8. IronByron

Vehicle Health Reports?

My older (2015) Uconnect enabled Jeep has a health reports feature. Can seem to find anything similar in the guardian services. Am I missing something?
  9. IronByron

Anyone know what this is on driver external mirror?

Pic attached, I have looked in manual and cant figure out what this is on driver side mirror (only). Looks like some kind of reset button, but manual reference to power mirror reset procedure mentions nothing about it; Sorry probably should have put in “Exterior” section of forum.
  10. IronByron

Brought this home today!