Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

WTB: Hood Emblem 4.5gen Heavy Duty

Just wanted to see if anybody has a newer style 4.5gen Hood Emblem from a 2500 or 3500 they would like to sell? Does not matter if it has broken tabs or is scratched up. Does not matter if it is black or chrome. I am looking for one I can do some experimenting on. Would be having it shipped...
  2. E

Aftermarket Hood Emblems?

Just wanted to ask if anybody knows of a supplier for aftermarket hood emblems? Just wanted something without the "3500 Heavy Duty" markings.
  3. E

Westin (or other brand) Bed Mat for 8' Box?

Searched but could not come up with any information. I want to get a Bed Mat for my New 3500 and Westin only lists their Mats for up to 2018 3500's with the 8' Bed. Anybody use the Bed Mat for a older truck in the Newer Style Bed? From what I understand there is a slight difference in the...
  4. E

Hello from East Coast.

Coming back to a Dodge HD Truck after I sold my 2017 F350 Dually. After 2.5 years of the Ford DRW reoccurring wheel leak I finally decided enough was enough. January 28th I ordered a New 3500 Big Horn Dually to replace the Ford. I hope the new Dodge works out as good as my 1999 3500 I currently...