Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Edge EZX info.. good or bad?

What kind of screwed up logic is this? If I drive 25,000 miles with zero codes except for the 750 miles the edge was installed it's the intakes fault?
  2. L

I've got about 25k on my intake and never had any overboost codes until I installed the edge and it kept doing it repeatedly until I took it off and haven't had any issues since.
  3. L

Yes because the only time I've ever gotten it is when running the edge. It's actually why I returned it. The banks will throw an egr code at first but that seems to go away after some miles.
  4. L

It isn't the intake it is the edge.
  5. L

2023 2500 Big Horn Front 4x4 axle question

I prefer no double car bomb
  6. L

Aftermarket fog light options on 5th gen HD rams.

I just don't think they care. I did this mod 3 years ago and told them about it. I ordered the 1500 kit right from them and bought everything else needed as my truck didn't come with any fog lights.
  7. L

Aev wheel install

I try to never use anti seize on anything because it never fails to get everywhere every single time I use it. Then again so does my food generally so maybe that is a personal problem. I can say I have never encountered any issues not running it and they salt the crap out of our roads here.
  8. L

High Output (AISIN) vs Standard (68rfe)

I have a 2020 HO and towing my fifth wheel from 65 mph to 75 mph I get the same exact fuel economy. It is always an average of 10 on a trip once I average all tanks together.
  9. L

Aev wheel install

Why? Sounds like the perfect way to ruin an afternoon is getting anti seize off of every wheel surface.
  10. L

Aev wheel install

Exactly what I do. I've been saying for 3 years now that I'm going to get a bit for my impact driver to make removal/ install a lot faster but every time I'm out using one of the Allen's that came with the rings...
  11. L

Aev wheel install

I can say that after almost 3 years the bolts actually do hold up, which I figured they would be rusty in 3 months by the way they look coming out of the bag. They are a PITA though if you rotate your tires every 3k like I do. I entertained the idea of replacing them with stainless bolts I...
  12. L

No banks derringer for 2021+ Cummins?

Probably like the EGR codes for their intake that they have "known about" for 2 years now that they still haven't released any kind of fix for.
  13. L

Aev wheel install

So that's what my wheels look like clean... It's been too long apparently.
  14. L

3500 SRW suspension

Where are you located? There are plenty of people around who would probably take you for a ride in their 3500 both air and non air equipped. I have a non air equipped 3500 and it rides better than the 2014 coil 2500 I traded in. If you were located in Michigan I'd offer to show you.
  15. L

Power Wagon Articulink arms

I asked them on facebook what they did with take off parts like the articulink arms and they told me not to use them on a diesel because they flex way to much and make the truck undrivable. Multiple people running them say otherwise though. I'm guessing they just want to sell new carli arms.
  16. L

Aisin transmission fluid change

Same as above I'm just not as anal about it and did it at 30k. Took around 5.5 quarts if I remember right. I know I put 6 in and it was overfilled.
  17. L

Banks Pedal Monster for sale (SOLD)

Attaching pictures
  18. L

Banks Pedal Monster for sale (SOLD)

I have a banks pedal monster for sale that was used for about 2 years. No issues just trying to get money for custom tuning. Price is $150 or best offer.
  19. L

I had the same code pop up on my truck with a banks intake last year while towing my camper. They didn't seem to care too much about it then and if it is still happening I wouldn't plan on a fix coming out.
  20. L

So I've had one installed for about 2.5 weeks now. My only goal was for better fuel economy, especially while towing. I ran on level 2 the week before leaving to make sure all is well and while the evic said I was getting amazing mileage the actual mileage was worse than normal. I read somewhere...