Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Banks Pedal Monster for sale (SOLD)

I have a banks pedal monster for sale that was used for about 2 years. No issues just trying to get money for custom tuning. Price is $150 or best offer.
  2. L

Loveracing1988's White Ram Build

So I'll preface it by saying white was not even close to my top choice, but somehow this truck and my last one were white... My truck is a 2020 Ram 3500 HO Tradesman Cummins crew cab long box bought back in February. So far the mod list includes: Mopar off road style fender flares Mopar rubber...
  3. L

Aev salta HD rim

I have 1 AEV salta HD silver rims for sale. Never used or mounted. Huge disaster in ordering then resulted in me having to switch to black rims. I would prefer local pickup in Michigan but I would ship them if I need to. Price is $125 pickup or $125 plus shipping.
  4. L

Fuel mileage loss, Cummins vs Hemi

So I have been itching to get the stock tires off of my truck since before I bought it. I can't seem to get my mind made up to pull the trigger though. My last truck was a 2014 2500 with the 6.4 and 4.44 gears that I installed 35x12.50r17 general grabber x3's on and loved those tires, for the...