Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
B
I'm on my way home now, everything has been great, and I'm currently having fun trying to break the 20mpg barrier on my drive home. This thing rides like my f150, I don't know why HD trucks have a bad rep, unless I'm just spoiled by the air suspension lol. Oh and I aired the rears down to 60psi.

Nothing but outstanding service and honesty from Rob at Tuttle Click (Irvine). Great guy and fun to shoot the **** with.

Oh and I finally picked up my his and hers ebikes on the way home from my friend at Trek in Santa Clarita.
Sweet! Pearl white I assume?

daemonic3

Reaction score
B

Sweet! Pearl white I assume?
Yes sir. Made it home with 19.9mpg average, I'm a failure

Did anyone here order the "trailer surround view camera system" option XN1? It is uuuhhhh... not what I thought it was. I thought that option gave you the ability to see the trailer reverse and 2 side mirrors, in the digital rear view mirror. It turns out, it is FOUR WIRED CAMERAS that you need to mount, plus a junction box! I mean, the view would be sick as fudge, but I do not want to route and mount 4 cameras. I am good with just routing the one reverse view trailer camera.

Attachments

• 20240502_230810.jpg
    20240502_230810.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 15

Jscocco

Reaction score
Yes sir. Made it home with 19.9mpg average, I'm a failure

Did anyone here order the "trailer surround view camera system" option XN1? It is uuuhhhh... not what I thought it was. I thought that option gave you the ability to see the trailer reverse and 2 side mirrors, in the digital rear view mirror. It turns out, it is FOUR WIRED CAMERAS that you need to mount, plus a junction box! I mean, the view would be sick as fudge, but I do not want to route and mount 4 cameras. I am good with just routing the one reverse view trailer camera.
I thought the same when i ordered. the way they made it look on the website.

Saskman

Reaction score
I thought the same when i ordered. the way they made it look on the website.
I know when ordering my truck, I was confused as well about the different camera options for trailers. It would be nice to be able to have clearer understanding and better explanation of what each package is providing.

daemonic3

Reaction score
I know when ordering my truck, I was confused as well about the different camera options for trailers. It would be nice to be able to have clearer understanding and better explanation of what each package is providing.
Absolutely! This was $1k and I don't believe I will use it. I thought it was to upgrade the module under the driver seat and wire the Coax to the bumper (or bed if 5th wheel prep). I just wanted the drvm and rear trailer wired cam.

reese917

Reaction score
Another 10/10 experience with Mark Dodge. Highly recommended. Picked her up Friday.
Thanks to all the active members here, I’ve been following these order tracking threads for years. Made me feel like a pro during the entire order process. Only surprise was how fast it arrived. Best of luck to those still waiting.

Attachments

• IMG_2365.jpeg
    IMG_2365.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
My delivery timeline. Estimated date of delivery: May 2nd, then it was May 6th, then it was May 19th, and now it's become TBD. My truck is still stuck in the BNSF rail yard in Phoenix with no car carrier to bring it to Las Vegas. Dealer said maybe the end of this week, and they emphasized "maybe" with a sprinkle of hope for seasoning. For now, I'll just keep driving my 2nd gen Ram 2500. It gets more looks anyway. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_7294 (1).jpg
    IMG_7294 (1).jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread