Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket bumpers comparable with 2019+ sensors and factory LED fog lamps.

Trash Panda

Reaction score
Recently purchased a new-to-me 2022 optioned out Laramie, and I’m looking into some options for an aftermarket plate bumper for the front.

I want a smooth plate bumper that will retain the use of my factory parking sensors, as well as the use of the factory LED fog lamps. I’ve become quite accustomed to them turning on automatically as you turn the wheel.

I’ve gotten a few decent leads, and am quite intrigued by the options from Wicked Bumpers in Nebraska, but nothing I have found will accept the OEM fog lamps.

Has anyone gotten any leads on something of that sort? Any sort of suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

-TP

el_barto

Reaction score

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
You can just wire these other bumpers with non OEM fog lights up to the OEM circuit and they will still function the same…

Trash Panda

Reaction score
You can just wire these other bumpers with non OEM fog lights up to the OEM circuit and they will still function the same…
Yeah, didn’t really want to go that route of the cube pods if I could help it, but it does seem that is going to be the most cost effective solution.

el_barto

Reaction score
I swapped my OEM led foglights for diode dynamics elite series sae fog lamps. While the light output might be a bit better (also hard to say since I went with amber) the beam width of the OEM was significantly better, making them function much better as a cornering lamp

Users who are viewing this thread