Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cargo bed lights

Clark89

Reaction score
I have done some searching with not so much luck so far.

My 24 big horn 2500 didn’t come with the cargo bed lights. I have purchased a set with the big tales in hope that the harness is underneath.

Does anyone have a picture of the harness pigtail I’m connecting into. I had a look underneath yesterday but didn’t see any open connectors.

I have been able to locate the rocker switch for them yet. Dealer is on back order with new date or issue. Canada

Chrisminx

Reaction score

If yours did not come with the LED bed lighting from the factory, the connections aren't there. You have to buy the whole kit if you want to keep it OEM.

TommyMcTom

Reaction score
Plugs would be driver side underneath looking back towards the rear of the truck. My 2024 Big Horn did not have them. I bought kit 82215795AC. Installed the lights, switch, routed the wiring harness along the body harness already on the frame. All 3 connectors had wires in them on my BCM and fuse panel meaning the wires are in the harness up to a certain point but not usable. Pulled them out and taped them up. Then put the wires into their respective position. Used AlfaOBD to turn on CBC Config Bed light switch input Pin G16 and bed lighting present Pin D6. Tested and everything works as it should.

Users who are viewing this thread