Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DIY: Add Aux Switches to 19+ Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
@Brutal_HO Reach out to Alex? Which interface cable do you recommend since I will be getting both google and PC or can Alex help point me in the right direction?

Alex=AlfaOBD. If you visit the alfaobd website you can find the info to contact him for a discount on the 2nd license.

Vgate Vlinker MC works for Android and PC. MC+ if apple. The MC+ will work but I've had weird issues with my older Galaxy phone and BLE.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
@Brutal_HO Reach out to Alex? Which interface cable do you recommend since I will be getting both google and PC or can Alex help point me in the right direction?

Alex=AlfaOBD. If you visit the alfaobd website you can find the info to contact him for a discount on the 2nd license.

Vgate Vlinker MC works for Android and PC. MC+ if apple. The MC+ will work but I've had weird issues with my older Galaxy phone and BLE.
**Alexey

Users who are viewing this thread