Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dually Rear fender liners.

BamaOEF

Reaction score
I picked up my new 24 DRW from Mark CDJR couple of weeks ago. Just noticed the rear wheel liners are missing the center section. Is this normal? I've never noticed before. I did not see anything on the
MOPAR Parts site. Dont have access to any others right now to compare.

Thanks
20240205_125246.jpg

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
its normal now....you can order the center section....they dont cost that much but the very top will still be open....

CdnHO

Reaction score
its normal now....you can order the center section....they dont cost that much but the very top will still be open....Tj
They save 17 cents a truck. It adds up. LOL. If they can save a few cents, they will. Doesn't mean you get the truck for 17 cents less however. I find that penny pinching stuff on a 100K dollar truck disgusting.

Chrisminx

Reaction score
I tried to order some for mine a few months ago, but they were on national backorder.

BamaOEF

Reaction score
Looks like a perfect trap for mud and debris, which of course leads to corrosion. I will keep an eye on this. I will probably coat the unfinished area with some Raptor liner or similar. If anyone has a part number for the center sections please share. I couldn't find it.

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
Looks like a perfect trap for mud and debris, which of course leads to corrosion. I will keep an eye on this. I will probably coat the unfinished area with some Raptor liner or similar. If anyone has a part number for the center sections please share. I couldn't find it.
Get your rig undercoated at line x to protect it...you guys know that if you get your vehicle coated at line x with less than 1k miles you get a lifetime metal corrosion warranty that'll pay $2500 per rust spot right? Worth the $500 to get it done....

G Mcpherson

Reaction score
When I had my 22 Dually I purchased these and some Push Pins and they fit well. Not much to them really.

CdnHO

Reaction score
Pretty proud of that little piece of plastic. Even with them installed, there is still a big area on top of the wheel well that is open. Makes no sense. Shoddy design.

Mobrules

Reaction score
Can anyone post a picture of them installed? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

carlrx7

Reaction score
My 20' has them from factory. Bean counters.

CdnHO

Reaction score
My 21 came with them from factory. Really a bit of a joke as about the only thing it does is trap dirt behind it. The top of the fender is wide open so not sure what that little piece of plastic accomplishes.

Users who are viewing this thread