Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

Jersimon

Reaction score
Anyone purchase the LDS (Louisiana dealer service) warranty from mark dodge? It’s around $1500 for a 7yr/75k warranty bumper to bumper. Reviews look good…anyone have any experience with it?

No experience with LDS, but I have been researching an extended warranty. Curious why you would consider LDS over the Mopar backed max care from Granger for the same price? It looks like the max care has better coverage as well. Personally, I’m leaning toward the 8 year, 100k max care for $2300.

Attachments

• IMG_5455.jpeg
    IMG_5455.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 5

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
No experience with LDS, but I have been researching an extended warranty. Curious why you would consider LDS over the Mopar backed max care from Granger for the same price? It looks like the max care has better coverage as well. Personally, I’m leaning toward the 8 year, 100k max care for $2300.

For $1500 doesn’t seem like a bad deal. Plus they allow you to use any mechanic to do the work. The Mopar one is likely a better bet I would agree. Have them on my jeeps from Tom winkles. I checked pricing with him today and he’s about 250+ more than granger this time. Granger is a pretty good deal

My father has a 22 and I priced his warranty vs on my 24 which is the and truck and funny part is this one is showing a several hundred lower price.

Users who are viewing this thread