Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

needing info about trim comparison

razor999

Reaction score
i have a 2016 ram 2500 tradesman according to vin, but it has outdoorsman options. such as trailer brake, the classiv hitch, 8" monitor, had skid plates, but i took them off and never put back on, split back seat, power windows and locks, and other stuff. can those options be added to a tradesman

wrvond

Reaction score
The build a Ram website just let me "build" a Tradesman with those options and many, many more. So I'd say yes.

razor999

Reaction score
The build a Ram website just let me "build" a Tradesman with those options and many, many more. So I'd say yes.
ok. thankyou. they keep telling me its a tradesman and only want to give 16k for trade in when the outdoorsman brings 25-30k trade in

wrvond

Reaction score
Have you run your VIN through a build sheet or window sticker site?
If the vehicle was factory configured that way, it should command a higher value. If the add ons were done by a previous owner - not so much.

razor999

Reaction score
Have you run your VIN through a build sheet or window sticker site?
If the vehicle was factory configured that way, it should command a higher value. If the add ons were done by a previous owner - not so much.
no. gonna google those to see if it shows something. thank you

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread