Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passenger Fog not turning on after adding fogs to Trademan

PCT

Reaction score
I just finished installing the Foglight kit from Allmoparparts + the jumper harness with the 2 pins that need to be added. Programmed the truck using the instructions from https://www.ramforum.com/threads/5th-gen-2019-foglight-add-on-harness.174452/ . After being programmed, the driver light turned on, but not the passenger. I checked and swapped different bulbs, maybe the polarity off, but that didnt fix it. The driver side is equipt with a Philips LED with the LED de-coder, The passenger was too, but i remvoed it and installed a halogen for testing. Not sure where to start looking. I am 90% i got both the pins added to C1 and D13 (the ****t pins in the BCM) I was able to install the C1 by looking where i was putting it. The far pin, i did completely blind (probably like most of you). I do not think there is an other open pin that i accidently installed into. Not sure where to start but I would like to fix them.

PCT

Reaction score
Update. Pulled apart both Pins C1 and C4. Both pins are in the correct spot, and BCM show no signs of bent pins. Swapped both lights back to halogen, re-programmed Fog lights + switch, checked all connections, and they are all good, nothing loose. I am at a complete loss right now. No idea why passenger fog wont turn on. Any assistance would be helpful!

deanfx

Reaction score
I can't be much help because I swapped halogen fogs to leds and the polarity wasn't correct after the change. I can offer up this, go to YouTube and search "infotainment fog light install". It might show you a better illustration. Good luck.

PCT

Reaction score
I believe i have a bad harness, from the signal wire (BCM to harness) i am readying 12v on both wires.

PCT

Reaction score
Confirmed bad harness. reached out to All-mopar-parts for a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread