Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau cover with Rambar

Racefumes178

Reaction score
IMG_0982.jpegIMG_0983.jpeg
So I have a tri fold Bakflip tonneau cover currently on my PW. I really like having it because I have a family of four and a lot of times there’s just not enough room inside this truck even though it as big as it is, so it’s nice to be able to put things in the bed and cover them especially if it’s raining or snowing. Also it’s nice in the winter time that snow doesn’t pile up in the bed. So I just recently bought this ram bar because it was brand new in the box but the guy never used it. He paid 1200 for it and I offered him five and he took it. So if I have to, I don’t necessarily mind swapping out the ram bar for the tunnel cover if I know I need it, but I’m more curious if anybody knows if there is a tunnel cover out there that will work with the ram bar?

Pasta4lnch

Reaction score
Looks cool - I would definitely try to keep, lol. Maybe the Truxedo Centry CT? The rails are on the inside of the lip and plenty of room when it's rolled up. Plus it's a hard cover so a little bit more security...and, imo, one of the better looking covers out there. fwiw I'm on my second. Last one was 3 years w my 1500 no issues at all...

Users who are viewing this thread