This past week, the Mopar and Ram brands showed off a special Mopar-Modified 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn Sport 4×4 Off-Road at the Chicago Auto Show. While it was our first time seeing a 4×4 Off-Road package on the new Heavy Duty, the Mopar concept previewed another package for the Ram Heavy Duty.
If you equip your 2019 Ram Heavy Duty Big Horn (Lone Star) or Laramie with the Sport Appearance Package, you will be able to opt for the Night Appearance Package. The Night Appearance Package includes…
- LT285/60R20E OWL Firestone Transforce AT On/Off-Road Tires
- Black Mirrors (Laramie Models Only)
- Black Headlamp Bezel (Base Lamp on Big Horn/Lone Star, Mid Lamp on Laramie)
- Black Tail Lamp Bezel (Base Lamp on Big Horn/Lone Star, LED Lamp on Laramie)
- Black Grille – Gloss Black Nostrils/Gloss Black Billets
- Black Ram Door Badge
- Black Big Horn/Lone Star/Laramie Badge
- Black Ram Head Badge on Tailgate
- Black Front R-A-M Badge
- Black 2500/3500 Hood Badges
- Black 6.4L HEMI Badge (6.4-liter HEMI Models Only)
- Black Cummins Diesel Badge (6.7-liter Cummins Models Only)
- Black 20-inch Wheels (N/A on Dually Models)
The Night Appearance Package includes all the content from the Sport Appearance Package as well. The Night Appearance Package will be available in six colors, Black, Bright White, Pearl White, Flame Red, Billet Silver, Granite Crystal and Delmonico Red. Unfortunately, the Mopar-Modified Big Horn’s Blue Streak paint is not available on Night Appearance Package Heavy Duty models.
So it seems Ram is listening to its current customer basis and how most Sport buyers want an option for dark wheels and badging. The Night Appearance Package originally made its debut on Heavy Duty models in 2018. Ram has yet to release pricing on the 2019 Ram Heavy Duty models and equipment.