Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by G Mcpherson

1. G Mcpherson

Home brew alignment theory

I ordered the Bars from TMR yesterday. Should be here next week. I checked my angles today and am at 4.4 left and 4.9 right. Marks are matching at one back from center. Toe is most likely off as I am getting outside wear at almost 5k on these tires.
  2. G Mcpherson

What options are must for you?

With the New Tow mirrors [ 23-24 ] I've found not to have really any Blind spot using the Convex mirror compared to the Old style Mirror.
  3. G Mcpherson

Too much oil and poor dealer help

Looks like they really went out of their way to take care of you.
  4. G Mcpherson

Tire cupping

Get them through Thuren for less than a Carli Track Bar and Fox Shocks. A little anyway.
  5. G Mcpherson

Tire cupping

You could also pull a front shock and check it.
  6. G Mcpherson

Tire cupping

If those are worn then start with that. Process of elimination for wear items. Certainly won't hurt. If your alignment is in your spec.
  7. G Mcpherson

Tire cupping

I would think at 61k on your shocks they are likely done. New shocks and go from there. Track bar bushing could be worn also.
  8. G Mcpherson

shocks/leveling

The Travel length is not there. There should be info on their site for what is needed.
  9. G Mcpherson

2020 Tradesman Center Dash Storage Tray screws

The Screws in mine are a t -15. I lost one also and they are like a sheet metal type.
  10. G Mcpherson

Suspension upgrade

I recall reading somewhere that Icon is the manufacturer of the Carli Label 2.0 shocks
  11. G Mcpherson

What did you do TO your RAM today?

The way it's mounted looks like a Mopar Shield. Truck looks Very Nice!
  12. G Mcpherson

When I went for my alignment on my Dually they had it leaning 1". Really looking forward to doing this myself. My Cam marks are set equal at one mark back now. Should only need minor adjustment from here. When I talked with Don at Thuren he said mirror them. Good information on this Thread. I...
  13. G Mcpherson

Looks like I'm all in for this when I get new Tires.