Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RamItHome

1. R

Road armor bumper experience

That sucks, and is very poor customer service. I would tell them you want to cancel the order or it will be disputed through the credit card or bank. The big three credit card companies are normally up to 120 days to dispute. I would then take by business elsewhere.
  2. R

No banks derringer for 2021+ Cummins?

Here is the most recent thing I have seen from banks.
  3. R

Loud idle in gear

Agreed on the regen. It stops the process in park. It will need to run a certain amount of time to finish the job. Under the dpf screen (scroll through) on the instruments you can see if is taking place and when it is done.
  4. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added PW rock rails thanks to a fellow member selling theirs.
  5. R

Boost tubes

This should not be in their marketing materials because it is misleading.
  6. R

Boost tubes

Yes I did purchase one and it is installed. The bottom of the box is open and as the post above mentioned I am sure it is for flow numbers. The box does not seal on the bottom with the grommets. The hole on the bottom was a surprise to me when purchasing. For those worried about the connection...
  7. R

Boost tubes

The Banks intake box has a hole in the bottom so it is not a sealed intake in any way.
  8. R

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Looks awesome with your modified brackets. Thank you for the pictures!
  9. R

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Any pics of the slim rb20's?
  10. R

Plastic like burnt smell and low pitch whistle sound when in Drive

Like others have said regen. I have a 21 and can hear when the truck starts a regen (verified on the cluster) with the bit of extra turbo noise at low rpm/idle.
  11. R

Impact Driver for lug nuts

That picture is an impact driver. You are looking for an impact wrench. I have a ton of m12 and m18 fuel tools. I would recommend the m18 mid torque gen 2 impact wrench. 2962-20 is the 1/2" friction ring model. Great all around wrench for most people's needs on a HD truck.
  12. R

Allison 10 speed transmissions

There has been an Allison rumor for a very long time. The chances of anything like that taking place anytime soon (let alone mid production cycle change) seems very unlikely even if just looking at the current economic and supply chain issues. 22's are already showing up so I would base my...
  13. R

Factory orders through Bud Clary

Also had a great and trouble free experience in May/June.
  14. R

First Oil Change

I did my first at 2500. Always have with new engines. Just my piece of mind on changing early on break in.
  15. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

- Exhaust tip is Banks part number 5293 from Amazon for around $85 -Lugs were from driven products and as close to a factory look I could find for $112 https://www.drivenproducts.com/products/one-piece-lug-nut-for-chrysler-300-dodge-charger-challenger-ram-1500-2500?variant=17381767118905...