Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Razzman

1. Razzman

Don't think I can wait for 2025s

On the west coast the average garage is 20' deep, stupid. and they have the uncanny habit of putting the freaking water heater right in the way smh, couldn't fit in that if I tried. Just bought a new house in Arizona with a 24.5' third drive-through garage bay and plenty of land for my RV garage...
  2. Razzman

275/65-20 or 285/65-20

Best of my knowledge the wheels are 20x8" and they'll fit no problem. I'm running that size on my stock 20x8 limited wheels.
  3. Razzman

mirror auxiliary reverse lights not working right.

wasn't even aware of JSCAN. Just downloaded it to my Android to check it out.
  4. Razzman

mirror auxiliary reverse lights not working right.

It's not hard to do and the stuff needed isn't that much versus having the dealer doing it (if they even will). Paying attention to what your doing is key when using AlphaOBD, some things have to be done in a certain order and you can hose stuff up. There's an AlphaOBD thread that lays out how...
  5. Razzman

4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build

That sucks, I never had the need for a DC-DC charger. Never had a bad experience with any of their stuff so far.
  6. Razzman

Brutal I agree, Renogy isn't bad stuff. Problem is it has a bad rep imo from the Blue Crew on solar sites. There's even a site that states if you mention Renogy we'll delete your post! I laugh my @#! off because while Victron is a Dutch firm and no doubt makes top notch gear, all their stuff is...
  7. Razzman

No Weight Distribution Required?

You could benefit by a longer shank tongue possibly. And switch to a taller jack such as the Barker Manufacturing VIP3000 like mine has.
  8. Razzman

It's a Northwood Nash
  9. Razzman

gprguy, for your application since you are in the design phase I would consider Anderson Powepole connectors and exterior port. Way better than an SAE port and can get lock in port and connectors. They also have their bonded zip cable making it easy to keep the cable mess to a minimum. Anderson...
  10. Razzman

I like Zamp as well and use one of their charge controllers, but their panels are way over priced imo, I use Renogy panels instead especially since I get a deep discount on them. Anyway I also have a Renogy Suitcase carryout that I put up if needed. As a previous comment stated you should...
  11. Razzman

I'm able to drop the tailgate with my Equalizer e4 14K, clears by about 3"
  12. Razzman

States it will be similar to the middleweight design
  13. Razzman

Nope still available. WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION HITCHES – TRUE TOW HEAVYWEIGHT GEN 1
  14. Razzman

BedRug - Like? Don't Like?

It's a piece of cake to modify, I cut an XLT Bed Mat from my previous non-rambox truck and it works perfectly. I measured the bed width, marked the center line with tape on the bed mat, split the bed width measurement and marked the mat on both sides using a straight edge and cut with a utility...
  15. Razzman

Lane Keep Assist

yeah like that's gonna happen. People have been bitching about this and pushing that rhetoric for decades and it hasn't happened yet. They work on their agenda not ours