Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WJ-Ram 3 Limited DRW HO

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nano Ceramic Tint completed. PPF completed for the whole truck. Blackvue Dash Cam installed. I just need to drive it now.

Attachments

• IMG_0877.jpeg
      IMG_0877.jpeg
      806.8 KB · Views: 31
    • IMG_0874.jpeg
      IMG_0874.jpeg
      773.3 KB · Views: 28
    • IMG_0873.jpeg
      IMG_0873.jpeg
      890.9 KB · Views: 30
    • IMG_0875.jpeg
      IMG_0875.jpeg
      606.2 KB · Views: 31
    WJ-Ram 3 Limited DRW HO
    WJ-Ram 3 Limited DRW HO
    Laramie with black leather & suede will match up greatly with your exterior. You do have the exact same set up as mine. Your mpg is what I should get once I am done setting up the car and 12" display while idling. I will be happy with 16 mpg/ and 18 mpg on freeway driving. Yes, it is is big truck and HO 6.7 is lovely. I pretty much got all done with few minor tasks
    WJ-Ram 3 Limited DRW HO
    WJ-Ram 3 Limited DRW HO
    Full body SunTek 12 Year Premium Tint completed. I was told to remove the PPF in about 8th year and just redo the front full hood during that time. If left on too long, film must be scraped off from small pc breakage.. Well. . I am just now enjoying the daily driving.

Attachments

• IMG_0909.jpeg
      IMG_0909.jpeg
      477.5 KB · Views: 9
    • IMG_0904.jpeg
      IMG_0904.jpeg
      536.5 KB · Views: 9
    • IMG_0902.jpeg
      IMG_0902.jpeg
      717.4 KB · Views: 9
    Richard9a
    Richard9a
    What is the full body SUNTEK you mentioned??? Is that the Ceramic coating? Or trucks are exactly the same, I have had the windows tinted, ceramic coating of entire truck, undercoating, block heater cord installed, bed liner sprayed, retractable AMP full running boards, 4"-6" black exhaust tip installed. The only other thing I had the dealer have done was full front & rear Ram mudflaps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…