Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BadKarma

Diamond back bedcover tool bars

Recently “invested” in the diamondback toolbar. It’s kinda cool but for 80 bucks don’t see myself buying a second one. While I wait on diamondback to respond. Do you think it’s safe to pre drill a second set of holes and put nutserts or “rivnuts” in on a separate panel of to possibly buy...
  2. BadKarma

Tire rotation and lookin good

Believe it or not the truck is dirty as sin.
  3. BadKarma

Closing Diamondback bed cover cab side

For those of you who have the diamondback. Is it normal to have to put a weight on it to close it or sit on it? I’m talking about the cab side. The tailgate side no issues, I also ask with sarcasm because I know you shouldn’t have too. But, if I don’t put my air compressor or a 5 gallon jug of...
  4. BadKarma

It’s Friday!

Dirtier than it looks
  5. BadKarma

Taillight compatibility with 09ish-18 body style

Short of it, are the morimoto XB LED Tail Lights: Dodge Ram (09-18) compatible with the 19+ trucks? I know on 1500’s I believe guys were putting 5th gen taillights on 4th gen’s. Seeing that the HD trucks aren’t technically a full “5th” gen would the taillights be compatible?
  6. BadKarma

Engine off but still has power to instrument panel

I adjusted all my settings to have zero power no lights anything upon shut off however once a week, the truck wants turned off the instrument panel and you uconnect will remain on. No matter how many times I start and turn off the truck. It won’t go away and completely power down until 25 to 30...
  7. BadKarma

Anyone ditch Uconnect?

Uconnect 5 with the 8.4 on a 2022 2500. The first few months I had the truck I had no issues. Sometime back in July or August Uconnect updated and has been crap since. My CarPlay constantly turns off on the Uconnect screen however, will still play music if that makes sense? Every time I’m near...
  8. BadKarma

Carli 2.5” for hemi

First off I apologize if the was already asked, I briefly looked in the past, but didn’t find any exact answers. Browsing CJC I know there is Thuren however, from what I have read and seen with constant load in the bed. Thuren may not be the way to go. Instead of wasting money twice for labor...
  9. BadKarma

Ranch hand grille guard install issues

Hey yall, wondering if any of you have experience installing the grille guard. I attempted too today after scoring one. Installed the brackets with the bend facing out and the tow hook holes don’t line up but the guard mocks up. With the bends facing the other way all the holes line up but the...
  10. BadKarma

2 things I noticed, Coolant smell after driving and power steering fluid

1st thing I have noticed recently, is the smell of coolant after driving. It’s not overwhelming, we have had a few Jeep JK’s and all 5 of them had the similar smell after driving. My ram 1500 never had the smell that I remember. Truck has just short of 30k on it. 2nd thing is the power...
  11. BadKarma

Carli front dif guard install

Has anybody installed it and experienced a slight leak? Only when I took out factory bolts, the bottom six there was a couple drops of fluid. install took maybe five minutes tops.
  12. BadKarma

35” spare fitment

didn’t feel like a tight fit, went right up using a floor jack as a support. Sure looks tight
  13. BadKarma

Uconnect not working

Got In the truck to pick the kid up, all of a sudden it’s stuck on a blank screen with a loading wheel. No icons just the time and device manager in the bottom right.
  14. BadKarma

Saturday

Was gone for a week, truck sat and collected the Phoenix dust. Trying to decide if I want to do a hidden winch, Fab Four mount or warn Transf4mer.
  15. BadKarma

Need help with weekend project

Before anyone reads this I completely understand I may not need to trim or mold anything. I am bored and just want to be as prepared as possible and when I get the tires on the wheel I want to run and gun and not find out then. So, Monday ish my wheels will be delivered. sometime next week...
  16. BadKarma

Grille swap, which emblem back plate is needed

Looking to swap my tradesmen grill for a Laramie grill. Will the emblem back plate for the tradesmen be interchangeable with the Laramie grill? If not, will I need 15,16 & 17 below? It has the front facing camera, which I do not have so I guess I will have to plug that as well.
  17. BadKarma

Katskin heated and cooled option

Anyone do the heated and cooled option for their tradesman or peasant trim models? Looking to be a classy lad and adding it.
  18. BadKarma

Tpms temporarily unavailable 22 Ram 2500

On my way home my tpms started flashing. The system says TPMS temporarily, unavailable. Then will flash and display tire pressures then flash and go back to the fault. Factory wheels and tires.
  19. BadKarma

Blower motor shuts off randomly

Something I’ve never noticed or just started happening recently is the blower motor turning off shortly after starting the truck (2-3 minutes after start up) or whenever I use the talk button on the radio or when gps is talking. I’m not sure if it’s always been like that. I know in my previous...
  20. BadKarma

PW Sliders on tradesman

Sorry if I haven’t found it if it’s been posted, but do PW 75th anniversary rock sliders fit on tradesman? Both 2022 trucks just getting a decent deal and can’t stand my nerf bars I have now.