Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Sun visor vanity mirror needed

On my Bighorn I don't have a driver side vanity mirror on the sun visor. Is there an OEM sun visor. with a mirror that doesn't have home link from any year 4.5 gen?
  2. D

Changing Bighorn Front Turn Signal Bulbs to LED and Rear Signal Bulbs

Heyyy, do you guys think JScan will be able to fix the hyper flash, bulb out issues that I'm going to run into? Thanks!
  3. D

Power Wagon steps/slider question

Can anyone tell me if Power Wagon steps or sliders will work with the brackets pictured below? Thanks
  4. D

Cleaning interior back glass

How do y'all clean the inside back glass with these huge headrest that I can't seem to remove easily from my poverty pony? Do they not tilt? I seem to be struggling getting a paper towel behind them.
  5. D

Off Road Capable - JScan Option Mystery

Would any of you guys know what this option would change if I enabled it? I have searched all over the webs with no help. I contacted JScan and they don't know either.
  6. D

Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Best tires IMO, this is probably the fifth set I've had on different trucks. 35x12.50
  7. D

Switch Column Shifter

Hey guys, I have a 23 Bighorn with the urethane column shifter. Does anyone know if I can change that our to the bushed aluminum one from a Laramie without too much trouble? Can I just change the ends or is an entire process and remove the rubber boot with some linkage work. Thanks for any info.
  8. D

JScan experience for new user

Super recent first time Cummins owner here. After tons of research here and on the Tube I decided to try jscan as I wasn't invested into anything previously and the big factor is I am not an Android or Windows owner, all Apple. I do have access to some Android hardware however, so I thought if...