Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Lower rear of 2500

Been following this for a while. I put the Timber Grove 3" drop kit on my 2023 Tradesman. Very well made kit. With about 33 lbs in the springs the truck is dead level. The ride is much improved. The kits use Firestone air bags and all stainless steel components. I have a good size...
  2. B

BFG HD Terrain Tires on 2020 RAM 2500

Back in the CJ Jeep days running 31" tall tires was common. Now most Jeeps run 35"-37" tires. And they are safe tires! I remember when lots of jeep guys ran ribbed implement tires. No DOT stuff!
  3. B

LOL You are too young. Back in the later part of the 60's they had letters for the tire ratio, I.E. G60 15, H50 15, I think they went up as high as H but not sure. I have G60 15's on the rear of my El Camino. Pretty wide tire. Once radial tires finally came out in mass that letter stuff...
  4. B

Whats the chances these fit

Good read.
  5. B

Correct. But many times the actual measurement can be off quite a bit. I do the Jeep thing. Lots of 305/70/15 tires are like 33.5" tall. Lots of tire companies sell tires that use both measuring methods. I.E., 35X12:50X18or a 305/70/18. I've yet to see a "35" that is 35" tall. But close...
  6. B

Aspect ratio. A 305 70 on a 15" wheel it's a tad over 33"
  7. B

Thanks. Other than price I like them.
  8. B

How tall are those tires? Do you have a stock suspension? What offset are the wheels? I think a 305 is about the same as a 33".
  9. B

Hi Guys!

This is my second 2500 4X4 RAM. The first was a 2015 Mega Cab with the 6.4 and factory rear air bag system. Great truck. I recently bought a 2023 Tradesman 4X4 short bed Crew Cab with the Diesel. I just reverse leveled it with Timber Grove 3" drop air bags. Very nice and I got a nice level...
  10. B

"Immediate air suspension service/repair required"

I have a 2023 Tradesman. I did not have a air springs on mine. I really liked the air system on my 2015 Mega Cab. I put the Timber Grove coil replacement bags on and really like them. I don't have a auto air system, but they do sell that. A lot cheaper than 5 K!
  11. B

Timber Grove bags.

I'll get a pic soon. No auto fill, but they sell auto fill stuff similar to the factory setup on their website. Sort of pricey. I have a compressor in my tool box. I am putting in a small Air Lift compressor that has a gauge and switch so I can add or remove air as needed from the cab...
  12. B

Timber Grove bags.

I just installed a set of the 3" lower spring replacement bags on my 2023 2500 CTD 4X4. Very nice product. The truck sits level at 38 psi. Rides very nice. Well made kit. If you are looking for a reverse level this is the way to go. I did also build some shorter sway bar links.