Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Razzman

No Weight Distribution Required?

This is going to be a touchy subject no doubt, there's many for and against. But that's not what this is post is for, it's for an opinion on a statement made to me by the owner of Timber Grove Air Bags. Let's keep it civil and on point, I'm looking for real world experience, not rumor or...
  2. Razzman

TRX Mud Bogging Burning Man with Trailer!

Rented TRX @ Burning Man with stairs down no less, what a mess that is going to be.
  3. Razzman

Dealer Oil Change Prices Out of Control!

Good lord! I took the truck in for the two newest recalls and asked to have the oil changed while they were at it and they quoted me $340! I said "just for the oil change? Why so much?" his answer was because that's what the system says it is! Uh no! Seems they enter your VIN and an oil change...
  4. Razzman

Removing Rearview Mirror Covers on a Limited

Has anyone removed the rearview mirror base covers on a 19-20 Limited? I need to access to run power for the dash cam and cannot figure out what needs to happen to remove. I've seen posts on older models but they're different. Thanks
  5. Razzman

Tonneau Cover Toolboxes

Posting this as it might help someone else out. I always carry tools when traveling and towing, needed them many times for various reasons. I keep an air inflator, cordless drill pack and a few other things in the Ramboxes but there's not enough room for a bunch of tools so I've been carrying a...
  6. Razzman

CTD oil change at 7500 miles?

So I took the truck to the dealer today for a chirping noise under the hood on startup, sounds like a belt tensioner. So while there the service guy says i need an oil change to which I stated the manual states 15K and he says no they say 7500 now. Never heard this, has anyone else? I didn't...
  7. Razzman

Toyo Open Country A/T III LT285/60R20

Anyone running these in the stock 20" size? Trying to get the actual inflated overall size. Also how are they at holding rocks and gravel? Really wanted to run them in 285/65R20 but they don't make that size, bummer. Can't go bigger than that due to towing, right now the trailer is perfectly...
  8. Razzman

Mirror cover

Anybody know if you can replace the mirror case itself without having to buy the entire mirror? No clue how but somebody managed to put a crease in the cover in a parking lot. Everything functions fine, no way I'm spending $800 for a Limited mirror! I looked at the online parts houses and don't...
  9. Razzman

*SOLD* Traxda 1" Front Level Kit

Traxda 1" Level Lift for 2500 / 2014-2020. Decided to go with Thuren a setup instead so I no longer need these. New and unopened, $75 PLUS shipping Product Website: Traxda 1" Front Level Kit
  10. Razzman

20x9 +20 Wheels with 285/65R20 tires

Anyone have this Setup? Trying to see how it's fits the front of a 19-21 2500. Trying to keep all of the tire under the factory flares, +20 offset is the most I can find in a 20x9 wheel. Post pics if you got them please.
  11. Razzman

Anyone ever lowered the rear?

Sounds odd I know. Just picked up a 2020 2500 Limited CTD and I have a dilemma, the rear is too high. I'm 64 with a bad back, hip and knees so even with a bed step it's a chore. Our previous 2017 RAM 1500 was no issue even leveled. So my thinking is if I can get 2-2 1/2" rear springs that still...
  12. Razzman

New Guy

Great site, thanks for the add! Traded in the 2017 1500 Laramie for a 2020 2500 Limited the other day, so far love this truck! Tow a trailer and the 1500 wasn't cutting it after a couple of trips. Do miss the 1500, was just plain fun to drive but I'm getting over it fast lol.