Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Metternacht

Terrible Towing pics thread

I just like the way its tied down. such efficiency! <sarc>
  2. Metternacht

Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build

Looks like the inter-cooler/skid attaches to the under run safety brackets. So if those are removed to mount a front hitch or other it is incompatible?
  3. Metternacht

Stupid sometimes fixes its self, Sadly it often affects others in the process.
  4. Metternacht

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

Ok, So I am going to ask the stupid questions. With the @GODZ_MFG skids installed will you have to do your own fluid changes? I know there are access doors etc. but will any shop do oil changes or are you committing to do them yourself when installing these or any other similar system? Not...
  5. Metternacht

It is not exactly towing. But boom length, reach, weight, outriggers, and physics conspired to make a bad day.
  6. Metternacht

think they noticed?
  7. Metternacht

Heated Steering Wheel Dies After A Few Minutes

So here is the info from the paperwork
  8. Metternacht

Cargo Camera Issues - Black Screen in the middle of the day.

I tried the Hit it Fonzie Style and it came back on. So a possible connection seems plausible. will see what the dealer says when I go back in.
  9. Metternacht

I believe it’s the heated seat control module. I don’t have the cost on me. I will check my paperwork. It was warranty work so not sure it’s listed.
  10. Metternacht

Mine just got fixed after a year of chasing the issue and waiting on parts. Started as clock spring, would work until the wheel was turned. Dealer went through lots of steps, Star cases etc. was finally fixed after the second control module. Seats worked the whole time. see this thread...
  11. Metternacht

Heated steering wheel issue

Ok so after a year of dealing with this, from April 4, 2023 - March 11, 2024, they finally fixed the issue. It took them basically starting from 0 and doing everything over again. In the end the truck got at least 3 new steering wheels, 1 steering wheel harness, 2 switches, 1 clock spring and 2...
  12. Metternacht

Cargo Camera Issues - Black Screen in the middle of the day.

So My Cargo Camera is acting up. I have had the dealer look at it and they ended up replacing the camera. but After I picked it up today it is doing it again. What is happening is the following: Camera functions fine in the morning when I get in the truck, After parking at work. Outside no...
  13. Metternacht

OAT 10 year 150K mile Engine Coolant

I feel like an idiot but I can seem to find the part number for the coolant for my 2020 ram 2500 with 6.4 hemi. I found this but it doesn't list 2020 as a year. Now I am sure it is probably correct but I want to make sure. https://store.mopar.com/oem-parts/mopar-coolant-antifreeze-us-68163848ab...
  14. Metternacht

4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build

The houseplant isn't related to this guy is it?
  15. Metternacht

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Check Out https://www.itstactical.com, good selection of First-aid pouches and kits. As well as other interesting tools and information.
  16. Metternacht

Heated steering wheel issue

They still cant seem to get mine to work. Star case tech all seem to start at the same place. Have a case open with RAM cares. But I am beyond frustrated at this point. Coming up on 1 year of dealing with this.
  17. Metternacht

Water Leak - front passenger foot well

Some how missed that. My bad.
  18. Metternacht

Water Leak - front passenger foot well

Sun roof? Sun roof drain may be clogged.?
  19. Metternacht

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

that makes sense, therefore it will never happen.
  20. Metternacht

What did you do TO your RAM today?

How hard was that? I have been contemplating doing the same.