Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

creedster

Reaction score
Greetings! I'm currently line 1117 on the spreadsheet. Vin is 3C63R3GLXNG267371

Dealer said status was KZT on 4/20ish. Since then no ETA with the tracking system being down. He indicated last weekend that they're waiting to hear from the rail yard in Denver as to when it arrives. So far nothing. Any chance y'all might have any additional info?

Creedster

Sent from my motorola razr using Tapatalk

Ngrgs42

Reaction score
Line 889 with VIN 3C63R3KL0NG227677 status as of 3-8-22 is at KZLD / missing. Keep getting the runaround on where it is fiscally from Ram Chat.

cbrenthus

Reaction score
My sales guy just called and told me he was able to make the change I requested (remove safety and add trailer tech), but that there can be no more changes so my order might be built quickly. I still don't have a VON, but he said I should be getting an e-mail from RAM in the nest day or 2 with it.

IDK_Ram

Reaction score
My truck is at the dealership - ordered 2/11 - data currently line 1167

This is good news, indicating vehicles that arrived by ship on 4/23 in Baltimore are moving to dealerships. ---mine being in Pennsylvania outside Philly.

Basser53

Reaction score
Here it is , raining the whole time..
First time using this dealer.. I had no signed contract, just a verbal agreement and they kept there word..I asked about price protection and they confirmed (ALL SOLD ORDERS AUTOMATICALY GET PRICE PROTECTION) Good buying experience.. Grissom jeep chrysler dodge in kokomo indiana.. no bs add ons either.. 145$ in all fees.. they also kept there word on trade in price..

Attachments

• 20220505_144118.jpg
    20220505_144118.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220505_144109.jpg
    20220505_144109.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 59

tiki318

Reaction score
That sux. Most likely they pocketed the "sticker increase" for themselves. Think sold orders have locked in price at time of order.
yes, it does, and you may be right, but i can't dwell on that now. the deal is done, finally!! small comfort, but they did send me on my way with a full 50-gallon tank of diesel. they used to only fuel up new vehicles with 5 gallons. i also got a free set of all-weather mats, though they won't be in till around June since they are on backorder. they are to console me for the small surface scratch on the front fender. after buffing, it was a lot less noticeable. i can live with it. it does not warrant a trip to the body shop. been there, done that!
let's see if i ever get behind the wheel of this beast. i had no problem with our 1500, but this is a lot bigger. DH is a retired trucker, so i'll let him have all the fun for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread