Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

traciemikey

Reaction score
Line 889 with VIN 3C63R3KL0NG227677 status as of 3-8-22 is at KZLD / missing. Keep getting the runaround on where it is fiscally from Ram Chat.
Mine line 823 has been that same status 2/15/22 no word from anybody i think its lost trying to get to SLC,

Rickduu

Reaction score
3C63R3ML8NG192898 shipped on 4/23. Not sure what else i can do but wait? Ordered from Ramsey NJ.

tripleB

Reaction score
29 new window stickers showed up this morning. I think that's the most ever. I haven't identified what it was, but there must have been a component shortage they got a shipment of and quickly installed on a bunch of trucks.
Was also the largest single day total release of window stickers since late March with 3188 trucks getting finished yesterday. Looks like there was a large group of builds near the end of the week that started and most of these trucks were from that group of builds.

1651791774502.png

ShaunM

Reaction score
Here it is , raining the whole time..
First time using this dealer.. I had no signed contract, just a verbal agreement and they kept there word..I asked about price protection and they confirmed (ALL SOLD ORDERS AUTOMATICALY GET PRICE PROTECTION) Good buying experience.. Grissom jeep chrysler dodge in kokomo indiana.. no bs add ons either.. 145$ in all fees.. they also kept there word on trade in price..
I was in a buy process to buy a 2019 PW new from Indiana about two years ago. One of the sticking points was that in Indiana, they have to charge out of state buyers their state tax rate, and you still have to pay your home state tax rate when you register back home. They said they are a "double tax state". I had to do some creative work around, to prevent being slapped with a Indiana state tax.

Basser53

Reaction score
I was in a buy process to buy a 2019 PW new from Indiana about two years ago. One of the sticking points was that in Indiana, they have to charge out of state buyers their state tax rate, and you still have to pay your home state tax rate when you register back home. They said they are a "double tax state". I had to do some creative work around, to prevent being slapped with a Indiana state tax.
I guess it depends on what state your buying from.. if your state is reciprocal you only pay your home state tax if not then your double taxed and have to file to get the indiana tax back.. sounds complicated.. its known as the land of the hidden tax.. I've paid over 900$ for liscenes plates before for the first year then it'll drop to 700 or so the second year..

killborn

Reaction score
Was also the largest single day total release of window stickers since late March with 3188 trucks getting finished yesterday. Looks like there was a large group of builds near the end of the week that started and most of these trucks were from that group of builds.

View attachment 37216
Most likely related to the tracking system coming back on line.

tripleB

Reaction score
Most likely related to the tracking system coming back on line.
Tracking had no effect on trucks leaving the factory, Trucks continued moving for the nearly 3 weeks the system was down, it was just that the dealers had no visibility to track them while in transit.

Tri J

Reaction score
Almost my turn! Sometime during the system down, mine was unloaded from the train. Dealer says it's scheduled to be delivered to them this weekend. After seeing all the horror stories, I'm hoping for no damage!

3500FAN

Reaction score
Build sheet released on weed day (4/20), window sticker on Star Wars day (5/4), hopefully I don't have to wait for another obscure pseudoholiday to get my actual vehicle.

WynnThe Wizard

Reaction score
That sux. Most likely they pocketed the "sticker increase" for themselves. Think sold orders have locked in price at time of order.
I am reading my signed order agreement done with the dealer, (read the fine print) and it says price can only be increased if
by some new law/safety requirement. New PW is like 7 days out, and I certainly do not look forward to the possible $ increase
conversation. Are others, at the time of pick-up getting hit for inflation increase??

DP340

Reaction score
Here it is , raining the whole time..
First time using this dealer.. I had no signed contract, just a verbal agreement and they kept there word..I asked about price protection and they confirmed (ALL SOLD ORDERS AUTOMATICALY GET PRICE PROTECTION) Good buying experience.. Grissom jeep chrysler dodge in kokomo indiana.. no bs add ons either.. 145$ in all fees.. they also kept there word on trade in price..
This makes me very jealous! I am anxiously waiting on my Patriot Blue NE to be built. Good looking truck.

killborn

Reaction score
Tracking had no effect on trucks leaving the factory, Trucks continued moving for the nearly 3 weeks the system was down, it was just that the dealers had no visibility to track them while in transit.
What I meant was, since the system was down window stickers weren’t populating and since the system came online all those trucks built and shipped over the last 3 weeks populated on the tracking system which caused the record push of window stickers.

IowaPW

Reaction score
What I meant was, since the system was down window stickers weren’t populating and since the system came online all those trucks built and shipped over the last 3 weeks populated on the tracking system which caused the record push of window stickers.
The system that populates window stickers is different from the dealer shipping tracking system that was down. The delay in window stickers was most likely a component shortage. Once they received the parts, the could finish the build and ship it.

killborn

Reaction score
The system that populates window stickers is different from the dealer shipping tracking system that was down. The delay in window stickers was most likely a component shortage. Once they received the parts, the could finish the build and ship it.
I’m that case, hopefully it’s the one missing part mine needs to go to D.

Illymost

Reaction score
Apparently went to JS- shipped to storage. Is that normal? Or am I waiting for parts?

killborn

Reaction score
I went D and have a VIN! Tried cryptostickers for a window sticker, nothing yet. Just submitted my details on the Google Form for the list. Canada order 3500 Cummins Longhorn ordered 1/13/22

Users who are viewing this thread