Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

IowaPW

Reaction score
I went D and have a VIN! Tried cryptostickers for a window sticker, nothing yet. Just submitted my details on the Google Form for the list. Canada order 3500 Cummins Longhorn ordered 1/13/22
You will get an Equipment Listing after the truck is built. You will then get a Window Sticker after it has passed inspection and has been released by the factory.

They usually only publish once or twice a day.

nevada_ram

Reaction score
Hi everyone. New member and I added my build to the spreadsheet earlier this week. I got an update yesterday from the dealership. Line 1354 is now status D1 as of 5/5

Rickduu

Reaction score
I can’t find the answer to this on the thread, what does this mean “d1- d regress”?

arx237

Reaction score
You went from scheduled for production back to gathering parts.

joeycamp

Reaction score
Added to sheet line 1367. Ordered 5/3 Yes on BSM no for sunroof. D 5/6 Mark Dodge order

Thank you for this. Awesome job

G’Dave

Reaction score
Not only that, but at least so far my experience has been tremendous customer service. Sandi has been fantastic.

I'm 11.5% under MSRP right now, and as prices go up only getting better due to price protection.

Similar deal for me. Somewhere in the range of 11% below MSRP, and close to 5% below invoice. I will figure out exact numbers later and post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G’Dave

Reaction score
May I ask what the MD discount is?

Seems like they do a ton of volume. What are they charging over their invoice to order through them?

As unbelievable as this sounds, they charge less than invoice if you order a truck from them....

pcoreas

Reaction score
Just called Norfolk it says RLOD in Newark NJ any idea what that is my dealer in in NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSGRam317

Reaction score
10 Months to the date today and still stuck in shipping. Ramchat has no answers and dealer tells me truck is built but computer shows no eta. Truck was built on March 10 so in 2 days it will be 2 months stuck in shipping.

IowaPW

Reaction score
10 Months to the date today and still stuck in shipping. Ramchat has no answers and dealer tells me truck is built but computer shows no eta. Truck was built on March 10 so in 2 days it will be 2 months stuck in shipping.
Have they been able to give you status code? Are you still KZLD? Or have you moved onto KZM or KZT?

gt1guy

Reaction score
As unbelievable as this sounds, they charge less than invoice if you order a truck from them....

That's crazy. How is it even possible? I thought I was getting a good deal at a few hundred over invoice. Also, I had never heard of Mark Dodge before joining here and I live in Louisiana.

Live and learn I guess.

AFF

Reaction score
That's crazy. How is it even possible? I thought I was getting a good deal at a few hundred over invoice. Also, I had never heard of Mark Dodge before joining here and I live in Louisiana.

Live and learn I guess.
Your still getting a good deal. Some are still paying MSRP.

Users who are viewing this thread