Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

2022grey

Reaction score
Ordered 2/04/22 - Delivered 5/10/22
I ordered my mega cab same date 2/04/22 still gathering parts ! They say it’s the surround view cameras waiting on . I see you have them . I’m guessing they just tell you what ever to shut a person up . Nice truck . 3C63R3ML2NG268812

G rams

Reaction score
So far its been a poor experience, with promises of mid May-June delivery. Dealer also took my truck trade in at time of order, "who knows what the used market will look like when your order comes in". So here I sit. Truckless with year old reservations for camping season as well as construction work to do, where a truck is a must. Not sure how they struggle so bad with updating customers/dealers. Don't they have a department for that? lol
We are a Canadian order waiting 8 Months. Dealer has no information. I was given a site that will help if you have a VON as Canadian orders are not given a VIN. The link is posted by Quattrocs on page 1587. I have tried to copy link to attach here for you but no luck. You can go to QuattroCS post and click on link....good luck

BrodieH

Reaction score
We are a Canadian order waiting 8 Months. Dealer has no information. I was given a site that will help if you have a VON as Canadian orders are not given a VIN. The link is posted by Quattrocs on page 1587. I have tried to copy link to attach here for you but no luck. You can go to QuattroCS post and click on link....good luck
I tried that link, but thats to RamChat, which we can't use. I've tried that route 4-5 times. Are canadian orders never given a VIN until shipping stage?

G rams

Reaction score
I tried that link, but thats to RamChat, which we can't use. I've tried that route 4-5 times. Are canadian orders never given a VIN until shipping stage?
I used that yesterday went under chat..put in my name etc. asked if I was robot...then asked for VON number. got answer that our truck is BG code. Just got off phone with our dealer and
as of 11:30 last night order changed to D status... We are from Ontario Canada.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Your dealer sees the VIN when you go D status.

Last edited:

G rams

Reaction score
My pleasure, yes i have heard about the differences, hopefully they can give you some good news.
Thank you again for prompting me to go on link Chat. Talking to our dealer this afternoon he said our order went from BG to D last night at 11:30pm.
Hopefully build will be in June...then hopefully be delivered July ...fingers crossed. Thanks again.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Can someone help with an update on my build? VIN 3C6UR5KL9NG291782. Ramchat changed its verbiage from "it has been scheduled for production" to "it is entering production". As usual, no dates, codes, etc.
Same here, I just had a chat with them to see what they had to say after brv10 updated me Sunday about mine. That was a total waist of my time ! They couldn’t or wouldn’t say it was in D1, really didn’t know or wouldn’t say anything about the 5/11 date. All she would say is it’s scheduled for production and basically ended the chat.. I know they are probably overwhelmed and tired of talking to people about their orders but you’d think they would help their customers out a little more.
I assume they’re like every other business, short staffed and can’t get people to come in to work or even apply for open jobs. I understand that and can see why orders are taking so long.
I work for the state, Ford has the contract to supply trucks, they ordered 600 and Ford told them it would take 6 years to fill that order.
I guess we’ve seen the end of seeing dealers setting full of vehicles

boatdoc

Reaction score
I ordered my mega cab same date 2/04/22 still gathering parts ! They say it’s the surround view cameras waiting on . I see you have them . I’m guessing they just tell you what ever to shut a person up . Nice truck . 3C63R3ML2NG268812
It helped that truck was paid in full, a cooperate suit and tie guy that’s a very distant ex family member may or may not have helped..

2022grey

Reaction score
It helped that truck was paid in full, a cooperate suit and tie guy that’s a very distant ex family member may or may not have helped..
I put 60,000.00 down I would of thought that would motivate them guess not .At this point it is what it is .I’ll wait the the rest of us not so lucky folks .

USNavyEOD

Reaction score
Ordered 2/03/22. Enjoying watching the parade of trucks ordered after mine as much as you. :(

Nosty10s

Reaction score
Any Canadian guys have any luck contacting FCA Customer Care (Stellantis Customer Care). I've tried 4 separate times with no luck over the past 3 months. Ram Chat is for US only and directed me back to FCA.
They wont tell you anything regarding your build, trust me I tried that in the past with zero luck, I did how ever get Ram chat to give me information but if they see Canada they cut you off.

traciemikey

Reaction score
So it seems in response to my last "update," they really did open a claim. 137 days since ordering a counting, but at least the truck is built, now it's just a matter of time to see if this will help it ship out soon or now.

View attachment 37467

Anyone else gone through a similar process and receive any promising updates?
I had called in Monday and they started a tracking claim on my order order date was 12/7/21 mine has been delayed sense February

chas0218

Reaction score
Mine was released for shipping on 3/1 and I'm still waiting on a boat ride to RI. You should double check with your dealer - I think the date of 5/21 is the ship leaving Altamira, not arriving in RI. We might be on the same ship - at least I hope I'm on this next one.
So i checked with ram chat this morning and they told me my truck is in shipping status but had not shipped. Another friend of mine said his friend was told his is staged for shipping on 5/13 which would make my 5/21 date of arrival about right if it's scheduled to leave the same day. That'd be 8 days at sea.

Users who are viewing this thread