Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Truck Equipment Listing Details

Basser53

Reaction score
Not sure of the accuracy but I've read the rebel will have the off road package (not the power wagon) , a lift ,and will be available with a cummins with 20 k towing capacity.. the article I read sounded like mostly cosmetic upgrades.

jenninr

Reaction score
My hope for the Rebel is that it has the standard suspension (so it can tow and haul like a regular HD) and the rear locker from the PW. A front LSD or locker would be nice but I don't think that will happen. A small lift would be fine too.

techman

Reaction score

Tater86

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any upgrades to the 2500 interior? One particular thing I'm looking for is them removing the stupid floor hump in the back seats. I like how they got rid of that on the 1500's and it would be great to see that on the 2500s

DougB

Reaction score
what happens to these early builds do they meet the crusher?
I see pilot all over the build sheet so my guess is yes they get torn apart and not left in the wild.

I see Michelin’s listed. Are Michelin’s normal on PW or have they replaced the Firestone’s on all trims for 2023?

jenninr

Reaction score
I see pilot all over the build sheet so my guess is yes they get torn apart and not left in the wild.

I see Michelin’s listed. Are Michelin’s normal on PW or have they replaced the Firestone’s on all trims for 2023?
The power wagon comes with Goodyear Duratracs

Witmen

Reaction score
I was talking to a salesman at the dealership while my 22 Power Wagon was being serviced and he is convinced that 22 will be the last year of the 6.4 Hemi trucks.

I know shortly after I got my truck, RAM sent me a survey about the 6 cylinder turbo gas engine and if I would have considered it if it was available when I bought my truck. So maybe this guy is on to something.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

mcarey

Reaction score
I was talking to a salesman at the dealership while my 22 Power Wagon was being serviced and he is convinced that 22 will be the last year of the 6.4 Hemi trucks.

I know shortly after I got my truck, RAM sent me a survey about the 6 cylinder turbo gas engine and if I would have considered it if it was available when I bought my truck. So maybe this guy is on to something.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score

He'll have to update his prediction to 2023 being the last year. Some of these equipment listings include the 6.4L.

Users who are viewing this thread