Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 3500 tow mode camera

Drose69

Reaction score
I have the tow mode camera connected (round connector next to license plate). The mirror toggles between the cargo camera and the trailer camera, but I cannot get the split screen. Am I missing something?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the tow mode camera connected (round connector next to license plate). The mirror toggles between the cargo camera and the trailer camera, but I cannot get the split screen. Am I missing something?

Which DRVM do you have?

I thought the split screen was for cameras in the side view mirrors.

Drose69

Reaction score
Which DRVM do you have?

I thought the split screen was for cameras in the side view mirrors.I

I have the tow mode drvm . The side view cameras are what are not showing up. It's suppose to toggle between the cargo cam the trailer cam, and a split screen with a combination of the trailer cam, and the side view camera. The split screen is what isn't working. It's like the side view cameras aren't connected to the mirror.

CortexM0

Reaction score
Did you get the "Digital Rear-View Mirror with Side Cameras"? Despite the misleading pictures on RAMs website, this is what gets the split view.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 8.20.02 PM.png

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s the tow mode 3.0 camera that gets the split screen in the mirror, not the standard tow mode camera.

Users who are viewing this thread