Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Ram 2500 right mirror turn signal/clearance light.

MiniMack65

Reaction score
The plastic on my right hand town mirror turn signal lense was hit by a rock and is cracked. I have checked at the local dealer and this is not sold separately. Has anyone ran into this? The replacement cost is 1200$. I can’t believe the light is not replaceable.

Attachments

• IMG_7036.jpeg
    IMG_7036.jpeg
    795.8 KB · Views: 19

jsalbre

Reaction score
The plastic on my right hand town mirror turn signal lense was hit by a rock and is cracked. I have checked at the local dealer and this is not sold separately. Has anyone ran into this? The replacement cost is 1200$. I can’t believe the light is not replaceable.
That’s a pricey mirror. I can’t help you with replacement, but that makes me think I should put some 3M film on mine.

Darkside

Reaction score
Boost Auto has just the lights

Attachments

• IMG_3261.png
    IMG_3261.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 23

jsalbre

Reaction score
Those Boost Auto lights are not the same as factory, if anyone is looking for the factory ones.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Dealer says they can't get them. Not sold separately.
Yeah, I get that, and it sucks. I just want to make sure people realize that the Boost lights look and operate different than the factory ones.

Users who are viewing this thread