Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein front leveling coil springs, are they stiffer than Thuren?

anderson0172

Reaction score
Does anybody know the answer to this? Would like to keep the front leveling coils matched as closely to the OE coils as I can

anderson0172

Reaction score
From what I have read spacers are a bad idea on the 19+ trucks, I have a '20. Maybe this is bad info?

Squatch

Reaction score
Just get one that has the offset designed into it that our trucks need. I used the zone off-road set and they have worked great for me. Not bad on the wallet, but you’ll have to source some extended shocks if you don’t want to do a shock extender. I used the bilsteins.

anderson0172

Reaction score
Just get one that has the offset designed into it that our trucks need. I used the zone off-road set and they have worked great for me. Not bad on the wallet, but you’ll have to source some extended shocks if you don’t want to do a shock extender. I used the bilsteins.
Thanks, I'll look into the zone kit. I will be changing shocks, if I go with spacers I will use Bilstein 5100's. I have looked at the Ready lift kit and like it because it comes with extended bump stops and I think that's important with stock springs

Users who are viewing this thread