Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRE Exhaust??

dablack21

Reaction score
I am looking at a lot of different options for an exhaust upgrade for my 2022.
I managed to find on the Magnaflow website a BRE Exhaust replacement kit, and looking at the images, it seems to have a muffler and resonator with a new 3.5" tailpipe that looks much better than stock. I did some research and found that Magnaflow is the parent company for BRE, so I am thinking it has decent quality.
Has anyone ever used them? I'm thinking that it has a Magnaflow muffler included in the kit.

Yes, I know there are plenty of options out there and that's not what I'm asking. I am looking to get rid of the OEM resonator and upgrade the muffler. All total, that will run around $750 for what I want.

ETX Ram

Reaction score
Link??? Was unable to locate in the Magnaflow site

dablack21

Reaction score
Here is the link to the American Trucks site.

The part number that I have is 106-0803

It's weird, because I look on the Magnaflow website, and when I have it sorted to my 2022 6.4, it has it listed at the bottom of the page under "compatible parts". But when I select the link on the Magnaflow page, it says "not found"

1713575399527.png

dablack21

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about aluminized vs stainless. I live in west Texas, so rust will not be an issue.

pjcodner

Reaction score
That is expensive if you ask me. I would be looking at a Borla S Type which is all stainless.

Users who are viewing this thread