Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do the Big Horn seats need to be protected?

dm6

Reaction score
Before I take delivery of my truck, I am trying to get everything in order from the start. I got the Mopar floor mats with the order so the floor will be taken care of, but should anything be done to the cloth seats in a Big Horn to keep them protected from spills or anything? Do you spray them with anything, or are they pretty repellant or easy to maintain anyways?

Sir Snacksalot

Reaction score
Mine have been pretty good after 3000 miles and a 2 year old that walks all over my seats sometimes with shoes on. Everything has brushed right off so far. Supposed to get permaplate from ram but haven’t brought it in yet. Not sure if that will actually do anything or if it was a sham, but it was free anyways. Material seems pretty durable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitexc

Reaction score
You can buy cans of Scotchgard and DIY some protection. How well it works....not sure. Don't spill and don't worry lol.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread