Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory fog lamp add-on

NorCalKev

Reaction score
Hey People- I want to add the OEM fog lamps to my 2020 HD Bighorn. The space is there for them but my switch doesn’t have the additional fog lamp emblem.
I’m wondering if the wiring is already there for them or is it a big wiring issue to get it done?
Thanks

NorCalKev

Reaction score
Very well done DIY video. I think I’ll pull this off and get to use my new interior trim tool kit. Did I miss where to purchase this complete kit including the module? Please advise.
Thanks

Xsetiere

Reaction score
Very well done DIY video. I think I’ll pull this off and get to use my new interior trim tool kit. Did I miss where to purchase this complete kit including the module? Please advise.
Thanks
if you look on this website they sell the complete kit to add led fog lights to a non fog light truck. They also have a link on that page where to purchase the harness.
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2019-ram-2500-led-fog-lamp-parts-kit-ram2500ledfogkit

Personally, having the factory led fog lights I would go the aftermarket cube SAE fog light as the factory led fogs aren't that good.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
check out the baja designs kit. comes with all ya need and that's miles better than oem.

Users who are viewing this thread