Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gatorback mud flaps 4500/5500

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I know gatorback doesn't make front mud flaps to fit the 4500/5500. Just wondering if anyone has tried to modify some to fit or mock them up? Does anyone have any pictures inside the front wheel wells so I can compare to my 3500? I'm looking to install 4500/5500 front fender flares but don't wanna lose my front gatorback mud flaps.. so if I can modify them to work I'd love to..

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I may have solved my own question. if i am unable to get my 3500 flaps to fit i should be able to pick up a set of the gatorback front universal 12x23" flaps and drill them to fit the flares. itll cost more since i have to buy more flaps but maybe i can resell my current flaps. still would be interested in pictures inside the fenderwell of a 4500 if anyone has any.

gprguy

Reaction score
I can't help you directly as my truck is still vacationing in Mexico, but I do have a set of 5500 front Duraflaps here that aren't installed yet. If a picture of those would help at all let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread