Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hdrams.com SSL certificate expired

gprguy

Reaction score
The site's SSL certificate expired rendering it inaccessible in many (probably most) browsers that respect HSTS. @Admin I hope you are aware. Thanks!

jsalbre

Reaction score
Damn certificate expirations.

filemaniac

Reaction score
Yeah, I had to use a test system with some out of date browsers to get to the site today. Site traffic probably dropped a lot today.

1675885784321.png

Alligator John

Reaction score
I had to use an alternate browser to get the site to come up. My bookmarked link in my google browser just comes up as "page could not be loaded" with no way to bypass it.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
It's an ongoing issue with cloudflare. Server admin has been chasing it for months.

@Admin was aware of the issue when contacted. Apparently it just took them a while to resolve.

FWIW, there's no need to point it out with a thread, it's a known issue.

If you really must use the site with an expired cert, grab an older copy of Firefox ESR portable.

Alligator John

Reaction score
The first day I thought I had been blocked because of my adblocker. I had been reading the "What did you do TO your RAM today?" thread from front to back and was only half way through it. Greatest forum thread on the internet IMO. So glad I get to finish it, despite what it will ultimately do to my bank account.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
It's still using an expired cert, but they must have changed something to get it working through cloudflare. It's also a different CA than the one before.

I'm not privy to the inner workings of the servers.

snocam

Reaction score
It was so bad I actually read some stuff on the ford truck enthusiast forum!

flan

Reaction score
Whenever I can’t get on I always just figure I was banned from posting on the meme thread haha. It’s been a issue with other forums before ;)

Users who are viewing this thread