Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Soapy

Reaction score
I have 35 inch Duratracs with the snow flake rating and they have done a good job in the snow and as a all around tire. I have run the Wildpeaks before and they are also a good option. I used to sell tires and drill and adding studs to a tire not designed for them is generally a bad idea. I would find a tire store that could sipe your tires before I would do the studs.

UglyViking

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I just ordered his v2 high clearance bumper for my truck like a week or so ago.

Prob the best looking high clearance bumper with swingouts I've seen. His v2 looks even better than the v1 too!

Sasquatch628

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I just ordered his v2 high clearance bumper for my truck like a week or so ago.

Prob the best looking high clearance bumper with swingouts I've seen. His v2 looks even better than the v1 too!

Oh hell yeah! My truck is the truck he used for the v2. I couldn’t be happier with everything. Ill
Pm you a bunch of pics

Iowagon

Reaction score
So I'm thinking of stepping up one size with General Grabber ATX. I've got stock suspension and keeping stock wheels. Is one size up 35x12.5x17 or 315 70R17? I'm not sure which would fit better with a stock setup.

Soapy

Reaction score
Either one should fit. The 35 12.50 r 17 tire will probably have a lower air pressure rating and designed to run at lower pressures. To run them at correct pressure you will most likely set off your TPMS sensors. The 315s will probably have a higher specified pressure. Stock the TPMS sensors are set to be at 60 f and 65 rear with a 5 psi difference before triggering a low tire alert. The 35s will likely run around 50 psi. Many peolpel run either tire at lower pressures anyway and you can defeat the TPMS sensors with after market chip set for a few hundred dollar.

AdrianVall

Reaction score
I can't wait to get 37's on my Wagon. Anything less just doesn't look right in my opinion. 38x13.5 is perfection, but will be doing 37's to make my life a little easier.

the waker

Reaction score
2018 power wagon. looking at putting on 37x12.5 tires on either stock 17in wheels or new 18in wheels. i want the tires to stay flush with the fenders, NOT sticking out the sides. anyone with recs? real world experience? pics? thanks!

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
2018 power wagon. looking at putting on 37x12.5 tires on either stock 17in wheels or new 18in wheels. i want the tires to stay flush with the fenders, NOT sticking out the sides. anyone with recs? real world experience? pics? thanks!
I would recommend staying on a 17” wheel. Better tire options than 18”

the waker

Reaction score
looking especially for examples of real world wheel offset so that the tires are flush with the fenders.

UglyViking

Reaction score
Jesus these trucks eat wheels. What do those measure out at? They look closer to 35 than 37. Be interested in a longer term review on those trails too!

Users who are viewing this thread