Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam 15

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I now have a new to me 2014 3500 Big Horn with 6.4 hemi...60k miles. I decided to go with a 1 ton and ditch my F150 which just does not have enough pulling power or payload to pull whatever toy hauler I decide to buy. I went to the Ram website to pull up the specs of my truck, but it only goes back 5 model years. I would also like to get a copy of the window sticker. Does anyone know where I can get both?

I look forward to reading the posts and learning more HD Rams and reading about others experience with add-ons and aftermarket products available to upgrade. So far I have added running boards and bought a tailgate backup camera that I haven't installed yet. In the future I plan on on getting an 8.4 RA3 radio, currently has the RA2 with 5" screen, and will most likely upgrade the instrument panel.

Rick

Sam 15

Reaction score
Welcome aboard
not sure what you tried to get those details
on the window sticker try this - https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= - add vin after the equal sign
Thanks for the reply. The link did not work for me. but I did find the Mopar.com website that gives information about your truck including the window sticker and more. You have to register on the site but as I said, gives great information. Here's a link to that site.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread