Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram order tracking

Rico69

Reaction score
Hello, I’m Eric and I’m new. Ordered a 2500 Limited Jan 27th. No updates, and would like to learn how to get them as others are doing. Ram chat says it’s sequenced and parts are there, just nothing further. Please advise?
Thanks in advance.

Mat_HD

Reaction score
There is no formal tracking system. You're at the mercy of Ram chat and whatever info your dealer can provide. At the stage you're at, the dealer will just tell you that you're in D1 status (which means parts gathered and entering build soon)

It's just a waiting game. Some people's are faster, some are slower, and no one here knows the secret code to figure it out.

Nd79

Reaction score
You can also sign up with your vin on cryptostickers.net and it will notify you when your build sheet and window sticker populate. That will give you an idea on where your truck is during the build process.

Rico69

Reaction score
I guess all I have is an order number, don’t think it’s a vin.

Nd79

Reaction score
I guess all I have is an order number, don’t think it’s a vin.
Ah yeah, is it a canadian order by chance? It seems like those take longer for some reason with what I've read here while waiting for my truck. I had my Vin a week or less after placing the order.

Nycempire1999

Reaction score
Looking high and low for a 2500 Laramie 2 pkg w/sunroof. Is it worth ordering. Seems like all dealers have some "in transit" but nobody knows when they will arrive

Nd79

Reaction score
Looking high and low for a 2500 Laramie 2 pkg w/sunroof. Is it worth ordering. Seems like all dealers have some "in transit" but nobody knows when they will arrive
I was looking for a basic tradesman without anything I didn't need. It was impossible to find so I ordered and am glad I did because the truck will meet my needs exactly. I ordered in Jan. and it should be here next month according to the shipping estimates. I got as good of a deal as I would have as one on the lot. I would say, if you can wait 4 months for your truck, then it is absolutely worth ordering exactly what you want.

Rico69

Reaction score
Ah yeah, is it a canadian order by chance? It seems like those take longer for some reason with what I've read here while waiting for my truck. I had my Vin a week or less after placing the order.
No I think it’s coming out of Saltillo, Mexico. 2500 HD Limited diesel.

Nd79

Reaction score
No I think it’s coming out of Saltillo, Mexico. 2500 HD Limited diesel.
Yeah it seems like some guys that have ordered up in canada take longer to get their trucks built than us down in the US for some reason.

CdnHD

Reaction score
Yeah it seems like some guys that have ordered up in canada take longer to get their trucks built than us down in the US for some reason.
Took me almost 9 months to get mine. Ordered September 22, 2020 and arrived April 7,2021

Users who are viewing this thread