Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phone Question

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
Radio answers the phone on the first ring, any clues on how to revise this to answer on ring 3 or 4??

matski

Reaction score
Radio answers the phone on the first ring, any clues on how to revise this to answer on ring 3 or 4??
I have to click on answer for it to answer. I haven't seen an option for automatic answering on the radio. Are you sure it's not a setting on your phone?

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
I have to click on answer for it to answer. I haven't seen an option for automatic answering on the radio. Are you sure it's not a setting on your phone?

Definitely could be, I looked but did not find anything.

QCHunter

Reaction score
I haven’t seen an option for that on the radio but there is an option on my phone for auto answering.

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
Android
I haven’t seen an option for that on the radio but there is an option on my phone for auto answering.

Grassyass...I think that should fix it. Haven't tried it in the truck yet, but autoanswer was turned on.

Phone type?

Just Bluetooth or AA or Carplay?

Thanks Brutal... Android, but pretty sure the QCHunter hooked me up already.

Eatonpcat

Reaction score
Working as it should...Thanks again to the folks that mentioned the auto answering setting on my phone!

Users who are viewing this thread