Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible UAW Strike

Tim_G

Reaction score
So, I'm admittedly very stupid on this topic. But, is the plant in Mexico where the HD's are made a union shop? Just wondering if production of orders, or any of the steps in the production process will be affected if the UAW ends up striking.

Riddick

Reaction score
HDs are assembled in Mexico. There have been discussions of moving the 1500 plant down south as well.

sstoner911

Reaction score
You can not escape the Unions....they will be raising car and truck prices no matter what.

Ziggy

Reaction score
One of the many reasons I got my truck now instead of ordering or waiting. I don't think anything is going to get better, fuel, interest rates, supply, inflation, etc.

sstoner911

Reaction score
One of the many reasons I got my truck now instead of ordering or waiting. I don't think anything is going to get better, fuel, interest rates, supply, inflation, etc.

Nope, I I ma curious to see how much the 2024 is vs my 2023.

Ziggy

Reaction score
Nope, I I ma curious to see how much the 2024 is vs my 2023.
It will be more for sure. I bought by 21 Limited Night edition for 85k and this 23 which is exactly the same except for a sunroof was 100k. ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread